By: Dr. Lopsam,
This piece of information from an expert is key to basically enlighten how men can keep their genitalia more hygienic and clean.
This medical tip is extracted from Dr(Mrs) Lopsam’s guidance in the media it was first published in The Star News.
1. Many individuals wear one boxer for several days, a whole week, or even a month but for health reasons, endeavor to always change daily.
2. A clean penis is very important so wash your penis with warm water at least twice a day. Clean the scrotum and under the penis shaft gently and scrub your scrotal sack too.
3. For those not circumcised, please pull back the foreskin and wash underneath with warm water daily.
4. Do not leave too much hair around this part. Too much hair can be a breeding ground for boils and bad odour.
5. Avoid using powder or perfumes around this part. If you do, especially after shaving, you might have to deal with serious irritations.
6. If 40+ years go for screening and if you notice any changes within your scrotum, this could be a sign of prostate cancer
7. As soon as you notice an infection, boil, rashes, please seek medical attention.
8. Finally, avoid masturbation habits. In the long run, these have negative aftereffects.