By HOMELAND MEDIA TEAM
On the threshold of the International Quds Day, world’s news sources and even the Zionist media are talking about Zionist regime’s dire conditions of economic, political and security. A few months ago, by the re-election of Benjamin Netanyahu as the Zionist regime’s Prime Minister, it was clear that his indulge points of views, has made many Zionist’s allies and friends unsatisfied and has accelerated its isolation.
Netanyahu’s insistence that ignoring international standards and United Nations’ resolutions, is negative approach towards the creation of independent Palestine, constructing settlements in the vicinity of the Palestinian territories continuously, apartheid actions against Arabs and Zionist’s insolence towards Al-Aqsa Mosque are the main causes of today’s disturbances of occupying regime.
These factors during the previous periods of Netanyahu’s prime ministership, disordered Israel’s relations with the world, have shown themselves so early in this time as well.
Netanyahu’s unwonted actions in the beginning of his prime ministership gave rise to the United Nations General Assembly by majority vote, to demand an advisory notion of the International Court of Justice in The Hague that the nature of Israel’s occupation of the Palestinian territories.
This vote demonstrated that Arab and Islamic countries and Even those countries by which have entered the normalization process with Tel Aviv have voted in favour of Palestine. According to the results of a poll published by the Qatar Study Center in 15 Arab countries, 84 percent of participants expressed their opposition to the normalization of relations with Israel, and in some of these countries, such as Algeria and Mauritania, the level of opposition was 99 percent.
The next indulge action of Netanyahu’s cabinet was the entry of Ben Guer, the Minister of Internal Security of the occupying regime, into the Al-Aqsa Mosque and desecration of it, which spawned widespread reactions from the people and authorities of Arab and Islamic countries.
The synchronization of mentioned actions with the World Cup football matches led to the declaration of solidarity with the Palestinian nation against the Zionist regime, especially from the spectators of Tunisia and Morocco, by which caused a profound shock to the Zionists. The reactions of fans of non-Muslim teams such as Brazil and Portugal engendered some analysts to interpret the events on the sidelines of the World Cup as the death of the normalization of Israel’s relations with the Arabs.
Netanyahu’s internal approaches, including the appointment of bespoke managers with limit ability, lack of attention towards the livelihood needs of citizens, the existence of increasing inflation, the exorbitant prices of housing and food, and the existence of administrative corruption also doubled public dissatisfaction.
Perhaps for those reasons, The Times of Israel has predicted that the life of Netanyahu’s government will be short and the Zionist regime will soon experience the dissolution of the cabinet and then replacement of another government. West Asian experts also considered one of the reasons for Netanyahu’s indulge actions is putting Palestinians under pressure and the gesture of confronting Iran’s nuclear programs to cover up Israel’s internal problems, especially in the economic field.
During the Donald Trump’ presidency, despite his close friendship with Netanyahu and the White House’s indulge actions, including the transfer of American embassy to Jerusalem and the plan for the big deal of the century, the Zionist regime could not gain global consensus or even European in favour of themselves. During the Biden era, we also see that the relations between America and Zionist regime are not as warm as before and Netanyahu’s presence in the post of prime minister cannot create a global consensus in favor of that regime.
According to these circumstances, most futurologists believe that the presence of an extremist and unjustifiable person like Netanyahu in the sham cabinet of Israel will benefit the enemies of the regime, such as Palestinians, the axis of the Resistance and the Islamic Republic of Iran, and will supply new opportunities to deal with The Zionist regime.
Futurologists’ studies show that the rise and fall of the Apartheid regime in South Africa has got many similarities with the current situation in Israel, which can be used to predict the future of the Zionist regime. Apartheid in South Africa collapsed after a referendum in 1992 and was officially dismantled with the presidency of Nelson Mandela in 1994.
In relation between the conditions of the emergence of apartheid regimes in South Africa and Israel, several reasons are briefly stated.
- The racist regime of South Africa and the Zionist regime were both established in 1948 and designed by England. In South Africa, the adoption of the racial discrimination law with the support of European racists, especially England, made the black people of this country suffer for fifty-five years and Overwhelmed the basic rights of millions of people. Britain also by issuing the Balfour Declaration in 1917, supported the establishment of a “national home for the Jewish people” in Palestine , and this was the beginning of the establishment of the sham regime of Israel and the beginning of the crimes of Zionism in 1948.
- In the formation of the racist regime of South Africa and Israel, the role of immigrants was quite prominent. White European immigrants, especially from the Netherlands, Germany, France, and England, immigrated to South Africa with racist ideas, denying the human rights of blacks and colored people, and resorting to By force, they established their own rule in this country. Jewish immigrants from Russia, Ethiopia, Europe, etc. played a major role in the formation of Israel, and by occupying Palestinian lands and supporting European countries, they established a non-native regime and the immigrant government of Israel.
- Religion was the third common element in the formation of these two regimes. In South Africa, Christianity, inspired by the Protestants of the Dutch Church, established its racial supremacy and legitimized the implementation of laws based on apartheid. In Israel, political Zionism formed Jewish nationalism with a deviant interpretation of the teachings of Judaism, and with a fundamentalist approach, He considered the followers of this religion to be the superior race. By this approach, Zionism called the Jews the main owner of the Palestinian land and did not turn away from committing any crime to deprive the Palestinians of their property.
- Ensuring security was one of the reasons for the establishment of the apartheid regime during the Cold War; Based on this, confronting communism and the Soviet Union was put on the agenda. The declared goal of Israel’s establishment was to confront the Arabs who were against the establishment of Jewish land. In fact, both regimes, which were facing security problems due to the lack of legitimacy, allowed war and violence with the colored people in South Africa and the Palestinians in the occupied territories, as well as confrontation with their neighbors, to ensure security.
In connection with the apartheid’s collapse of the regime in South Africa and its similarities with the process of the collapse of Israel, several issues should be noticed.
- After the rise of apartheid in the 70s and 80s, the South African government started building non-white settlements (townships). The apartheid government intended to increase the security factor of whites by separating whites from coloreds. These settlements gradually became the center of black protests against the government, and thus a kind of intifada was formed in South Africa as seen in Palestine. After the six-day war in 1967, with a security approach, Israel started to create Jewish settlements in the occupied lands and by providing subsidies, tax reductions and cheap city services to encourage Jewish immigrants to live in these settlements. The settlements faced serious opposition from the Palestinians and the occurrence of various intifadas.
- Following the continuous popular protests in South Africa, the international community’s opposition to the crimes of the apartheid regime and the construction of settlements began and, despite the support of the United Kingdom, France and the United States for apartheid, it led to the reaction of the United Nations and the imposition of sanctions against Pretoria.In 1962, the United Nations adopted resolution 1761, recognizing apartheid and human rights violations in South Africa as a threat to peace and security. Also in Israel, with the increase in settlements, the United Nations Security Council condemned the granting of permits for Jewish settlements in the West Bank, and even the American ambassador considered such actions by Tel Aviv as a danger to the two-state solution in the occupied territories. In the European Union, products with the label of Israel were banned, and subsequently, more sanctions on scientific, economic, and even entertainment were imposed against Israel, and international institutions confirmed the existence of apartheid against Arabs in Israel. In fact, similar crimes in South Africa and Israel caused fundamental changes in the world community’s view of these two racist regimes.
- The emergence of internal disputes in South Africa over how to deal with people of color and increasing public protests, led to the resignation of Pik Botha, the criminal president of South Africa, and De Klerk, his successor, was also forced to release Nelson Mandela and agree to hold a referendum to determine the future system became South Africa. The racist regime of Israel has also entered a new phase due to the differences of political parties and the growing wave of strikes and popular struggles, especially after Netanyahu’s re-election, and regime cannot respond to the slogans of “end racism” and “free the political prisoners.” be apathetic.
- With the occurrence of the Islamic revolution in Iran and the support of anti-racism movements, the independence of Namibia and the freedom of Mandela, as well as giving priority to the freedom of Palestine as the first issue of the Islamic world and the formation of the axis of the Resistance, the collapse of the apartheid regime and the decline of Israel was accelerated.
Finally, after years of bloody conflict of the people of South Africa against racism and the international community’s opposition to apartheid, the government of this country was forced to hold a referendum in 1992, and despite the fact that blacks did not have the right to participate in this referendum, the whites of this country also voted to cancel apartheid system.
These days and on the threshold of Al-Quds Day, evidence such as the intensification of the intifada in the occupied Palestinian territories, the increase in international opposition to settlement construction, the chaotic internal situation and the will of the resistance axis, show the acceleration of the process of the collapse of Zionism. Gradually, the people of the occupied lands, whether Muslim, Christian or Jewish, will demand a referendum to be freed from instability, which is also the plan of the Islamic Republic of Iran. Apartheid in South Africa did not last 50 years; The life of Zionism in the occupied territories will not be long, and the prediction of Ayatollah Khamenei, the Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution of Iran, which is based on the facts of the field, will come true.